Sunday, March 30, 2014

Hello, Summer 2014!

Hey lovely reader!

It's that time of the year again! Blissful summer playlists, the scorching heat, sweet milkshakes, pure boredom, and inevitable attacks of triglycerides. Let us all take a moment to remember the momentous submission of your final paper, or that nerve-wracking presentation you just did for your final requirement of the semester. Congratulations, lovely reader. Whatever the result was, you did your best (I hope).

While it's good to dream about the French Riviera or the Grote Markt, reality has a way of cunningly blocking every dream vacay this summer. I'll be taking my majors for the summer, and obviously, basking under the sun would not be an option. With this being said, I hope to pour out every dream, inspiration, and thought in this virtual canvas of mine.

I can't wait to add more strokes, colors, techniques, dimensions, and sparkle in this infinite platform for creativity and love... aka my blog. May your summer be as colorful as your dreams. :)

Love,
Agatha

Photo taken by my brother, Argyll. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment