Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Trick or Treat!

I wasn't kidding when I said our village "burgeoned into a mecca for creepy and sinister masks!" Okay fine, I think I over-dramatized, but who wouldn't agree with me that these oversized-masks are generously giving out the creeps? Putting that all aside, our village also turned into a magical kingdom with horses galloping around the streets. Doesn't it feel awesome when you look out your window and there are horses outside your house?! That's something you don't see everyday, that's for sure! There were also dancers who were roaming and prancing around. The fears about this day that were lingering around my scraggy 'lil head was instantly extirpated by a visit from the ever-so-cute Aliana! She definitely made this day fun (she always do, anyway!). The only glitch about this day is the sad fact that we were not able to get any candies. We were too picky--- we acted like we had those kind of allergies that can be triggered once your skin is exposed to the sun-- we didn't want to go trick or treating under the blazing heat. Once we waited for the sun to go limbo-rockin', luck was on our side (bad luck, that is!) since almost all the candies ran out. Awesome, right?! Taking the path to optimism, we 'treated' ourselves by whippin' up Wicked Oreos instead!  Love this day!!

BTDubs, I made these pair of shorts myself! HAHA












4 comments:

  1. Love your color shirt... =) And lipstick looks beautiful on you =)
    xo JANE xo
    http://livingwithjane.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) :)
      Love your bloggg! <3

      Delete
    2. you're so pretty! love your blog just followed on bloglovin as you don't have a google friend connect button :( <3
      http://mintmacaroons.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
    3. Thank you!! <3 I just followed you, your blog's so niceee!!! BTW, I already added a followers button! :) Thanks again! :)

      Delete