Thursday, October 11, 2012

The First Semester!

It's been centuries since I last updated this blog. Time flies by faster than the wind as the first semester of my college life is officially over. Even though the semester's been filled with a lot of stressful and table-flipping moments, it's mostly about those laugh-till-you-cry memories and the simple things that make your pearly-whites shine brighter than the sun. Here are some of the things that made an AWESOME semester possible!!

1) My awesome block, MSIE! Wambo!
These guys are extremely smart (except me! HAHA). More than grateful to have these awesome people around to help!







2) A-CAMP!!
AIESEC's Assimilation Camp was beyond awesome. It was filled with talks and seminars that were really crucial when it comes to being an AIESECer. Of course, A-CAMP ain't complete without ze 'socials'! 



3) Reuniting with High School friends!!
Hooray for the Debut season!! 18th-birthday bashes are sprouting everywhere and I'm thankful for attending events like these because I get to see my high school friends! :) Weee!





4) Ensci Field Trip!
This field trip was unforgettable! Got to connect with nature as well as with friends! 








5) WONDERSTRUCK
Besides having the same name as my blog, Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck was definitely a highlight of my semester. Believe it or not, the scent encapsulated all my thoughts and feelings. My day won't be complete without having a whiff of this magical scent. It's very meaningful to me. 




This semester deserves a Standing O! Cheers to an awesome semester filled with laughs, tears, sweat (Hello, bleep test!) and just kick-ass memories!! HELLO SEMBREAK!
                






No comments:

Post a Comment